A caliper is a small mechanical device used to take accurate measurements. He has the upper jaw that measures the interior dimensions, and the lower jaw that measures outside dimensions. There are many different types of calipers and the caliper allows the use of an extension ladder to measure specific dimensions. It can measure accurately to a hundredth of a millimeter and a thousandth of an inch.
The caliper has two levels: the main scale, which shows a reading in millimeters or inches, and the Vernier scale that has 10 equal divisions. The final reading is based on the readings on the 2 scales.
- Familiar with its components of Vernier caliper
Studying the parts of the caliper. Take note that there are 2 ladders on the device: one on the top and one on the bottom. There are also two movable jaws. As the movement of the jaws, is one of the scales. The biggest jaw can be used to measure the exterior dimensions.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how to read a caliper
- caliper how to read
- How to read dimensions in calipers?
- how to read the analog caliper
- how to read vernier caliper zero error
- how to reading the dimensions in a caliper?
- positive zero error of vernier caliper
- reading the caliper inside dimension
- tag read caliper scale
- how to read caliper